Web Smart Adwords Terms and Conditions
All Adwords Management fees are between 20 to 30% of total spend. Adwords Campaign management changes will be done at Web Smarts discretion without prior notice to clients based on performance. Web Smart can not be held responsible for loss of income due to AdWords account performance. Web Smart cannot be held responsible if Google suspends account. Web Smart needs a minimum of 30 days ( full calendar month) written cancellation notice sent to email@example.com. Please note we work on month to month agreements.
ONLINE MARKETING TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. All fees are payable in advance.
2. Web Smart and the Client adhere to a thirty (30) day written cancellation notice if the Client wishes to cancel the online marketing services offered from Web Smart.
3. All fees, services, documents, recommendations, and reports shall be treated in a strictly confidential manner.
4. Web Smart has no control over the policies of search engines with respect to the type of sites and/or content that they accept now or in the future. The Client’s website/s may be excluded from any directory or search engine at any time at the sole discretion of the search engine or directory.
5. Due to the competitiveness of some keywords and phrases, on-going changes in search engine ranking algorithms, and other competitive factors, Web Smart does not guarantee #1 positions or consistent top ten (10) positions for any particular keyword, phrase, or search term.
6. Google has been known to hinder the rankings of new websites (or pages) until they have proven their viability to exist for more than six (6) months. This is referred to as the “Google Sandbox”. Web Smart assumes no liability for ranking, traffic or indexing issues related to Google Sandbox penalties.
7. Occasionally, search engines might drop listings for no apparent or predictable reason. Often, the listing will reappear without any additional SEO. Should a listing be dropped and not reappear within thirty (30) days, Web Smart will re-optimize the website or page/s based on the current policies of the search engine in question.
8. Web Smart does not assume liability for the Client’s choice to link to or obtain a link from any particular website without prior consultation.
9. The Client must provide Web Smart with current passwords and user IDs needed to gain remote access to The Client’s website files via FTP. Web Smart is responsible for maintaining confidentiality of the passwords and user IDs.
10. PPC budgets can be amended as needed at any time.
11. Web Smart reserves the right to utilize the success of the campaign(s) of the Client for its own future marketing. Web Smart shall, however, not disclose any personal information of the Client to any third party. All such personal information shall thus be treated in a strictly confidential manner.
12. Where FTP access is not possible, the Client agrees to provide an e-mail address of a technician who can upload requested changes on a timely basis. Web Smart cannot be held responsible for delays once the technician has been notified of the upload request. A copy of the request will be sent to the Client.